It´s been a long time since I posted something here. There was (again *sighs*) going on so much in my life. Nothing bad luckily, but so very time consuming. I really, really hope, the next month are calmer as I really have to catch upwith so much work. I want finally do more videos about my work or better, how I work. I already started to record how I "furred" a dog and how I sculpt and "fur" a cats body. But editing and cutting etc. needs some time. But I actually uploaded a (...ok...VERY short..) video clip on YouTube how I make my flocking. Not a big deal because it´s really easy..that´s why the video is so short ;-)
Seems like ages since I posted something.... I hope to have more time now, to continue with this blog :-) and I´m back with a...surprise..Mini Maine Coon ..lol. (SOLD)
This time I tried a really tiny, tiny kitty and this is the result! :-) The micro cat on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/OOAK-Very-Tiny-Micro-Cat-Dollhouse-Kitten-Handmade-/131163748787?pt=US_Dollhouse_Miniatures&hash=item1e89f7f9b3
Thank you Sheila :-)
ReplyDelete