The show in Rheda-Wiedenbrück Germany was wonderful! 
A big thank you to Barbara Leuchtenberger from 1zu12.
She is the organiser of the show and did an amazing job! 


Unfortunately I forgot my charger for my camera...haha. So I could not make pics at the show. :-( 
But I made pics after the show at home from a few things I bought at the show.




This pretty bureau table was made from a kit  from Janny Warnaar from artofmini.com.
It`s Kit KM 19
The parts are unpainted so you can paint it in your favorite color :-)

(The kitty is made by me and she loves the new bureau table very much ;-) )




This dainty glas vase is from Peter Böhm. Unfortunately he has got no website or blog. :-(



The Maysi-Art Logo is from Evelin Klotz from blockboxes.de.tl/.
It a 3D-logo and she made it for me as little surprise. :-)
Evelin makes absolut amazing modern 1:12 furniture and home accessories.

I´m sorry to say that I forgot where I bouhgt the fireplace :-(

Popular posts from this blog

Maine Coon Mix - 1:12 Scale